Value innovating company for creating new values of customers through harmonization and innovation Symbol mark has been developed in English mark of 'HWASEUNG' foractive respond to its goals to become one of top global companies in the early 21th century and adopt global marketing strategies
Symbol mark has been developed in English mark of 'HWASEUNG' for active respond to its goals to become one of top global companies in the early 21th century and adopt global marketing strategies.
Combining rectangular shape of digital code, the symbol mark presents in a shape of 'H', combination of PLUS(+)and PLUS(+) for expressing a win-win partnership through harmonizing Hwaseung Group and its customers. The colors of blue, red and gray stand for the company's 3 essential capability businesses of automobile parts, sports fashion brand and fine chemistry and, by making connecting them systematically, the symbol represents Hwaseung Group as value innovating company creating new values of customers through maximizing synergy effects among brands and each business area.
Utilization of Symbol Mark
Basic-shaped grid system
Reproduction of symbol mark shall be limited to reduce or expand after copying document of manual CD in principle and, if it is not available such as large billboard panel, you must accurately reproduce by using suggested grid system.
Exclusive colors for the Company, as unique colors of Hwaseung Group, are important factor in forming the image of Hwaseung Group when it is applied to basic elements and applied items such as symbol mark and logo type. Those exclusive colors are classified into primary colors and secondary ones and, in order to unify visual images, it is required to make an accurate color management.
In particular, as there may be differences in brightness and chroma depending on expression medium, you must use the PANTONE color samples as a reference for obtaining the best standardized colors while you reproduce those colors. Expression of colors must be applied by an especial features but a four color process of printing process may be used for a expression depending on application means. Moreover, while gold and silver colors may be used for a decorating effect or special expression, such use must be limited.
Utilization of Colors
Rules of Prohibited Application
- Any two-tone color must not be used for backgrounds.
- The symbol mark must not be used into complicating photos.
- The symbol mark or logo type must not be used in sentences.
- The location of designated colors must not be changed.
- Any color other than designated ones must not be used.
- The definition of symbol mark must not be reduced due to low brightness contrast
- The symbol mark must not be used on complicated graphic elements.
- The logo type having colors other than designated one must not be used.
- While using symbol mark on backgrounds, required colors must not be expressed.
- The symbol mark must not be expressed by outlines.